Sunday, March 15, 2009

Dropping US Consumerism

I just tried to get pricing information for Comcast internet service in my area. Their attitude is to just sign up and worry about costs later, and to pay pay services you don't want for a "better" price on an internet connection. It's crazy. Corporations have destroyed our nation. All I want to see are rate plans in my area.
My decision, to drop my internet service entirely. I'll miss it, but I'll be damned if I'll keep being sucked dry. Back to reality for me. I'll use what free services I can manage to find, once my 2 year contract runs out. There is no sense or moral argument for the US government ot allow corporations to bleed customers dry. The US economy is based on criminal relationships between corrupt politicians and corporations, NOT capitalism and free competition.

No comments: