Saturday, March 7, 2009

Working out the kinks; Nomad post

On a personal note, I have not given up on this effort. The circumstances of the economy are requiring additional restructuring past what I anticipated. This time, I'm going completely nomad and selling everything I have over the next several months. All I'm going to have to move is maybe a bed and a desk, and a few changes of clothes.

My final strategy is to rent and own only what I can pack into a pickup truck in a few hours and be able to move it all in a single trip. If the bankers want lean and mean, they've got it. In other words, I've given up on ever owning any home or having a rooted existence and have embraced my role as a member of the impoverished nomad underclass of America. We'll see who the bankers loan money to now. They should have been more careful what they wished for. I anticipate a complete transition by July and will resume a more active role here.

No comments: