Monday, December 29, 2008

The G.W. Bush Presidency; Worst Administration Ever

As expected, as the worst presidential administration in US history comes to a close, the weak attempts to alter reality are in full force. What did President G.W. Bush not do wrong? For the GOP bots out there, that insane 28% who approve of this disaster, I say I am almost as strongly opposed to most democrats. One reason I have a special insight into Bush is that he's almost a carbon copy of a person I know with Narcissistic Personality Disorder. The irrational refusals to process information that may be contrary to current opinion and the obsession with categorizing everyone as either lifelong friend or lifelong enemy are dead giveaways. I've noticed that someone has put a stop to psychological profiles about Bush being made public. He's got something seriously wrong with him.

No comments: