Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Decriminalize Prostitution and Marijuana Offenses

I've been observing the recent issue about online prostitution stings. I think I'm getting good at guessing the cops. Somebody remind me again why it matters is someone pays money for sex, as opposed to not paying money. It's still an agreement between two adults. I think many of us know women who are loose and don't charge money, so why bust the ones who do.

Or, if they are performing one service and decide to take it further, who has any right to interfere? If it's about preventing disease, bust anyone having sex with someone other than a spouse. That'd be cute. What this is really about is enforcing one's religious beliefs upon others via government, taxes and middlemen skimming the women's take.

No comments: